- Participants unanimously identified school as a setting in which they transferred life skills.
- 73% reported high confidence in their ability to do well academically.
- 82% felt confident in their social skills with peers.
- 57% credited The First Tee for their meeting and greeting skills.
- 52% credited the program for their ability to appreciate diversity.
The First Tee's goal is to provide character education and life skills programs to help young people be successful in school and in life.
Find a chapter in your community for more information on local programs and to register your child »
An independent, four-year, longitudinal research study led by University of Minnesota’s Maureen R. Weiss, Ph.D. confirmed The First Tee’s ability to teach life skills and The First Tee Nine Core Values™ to youth participating in the Life Skills Experience, the educational curriculum delivered at all chapters. Flip through the online version below or download it as a PDF ».
Having trouble viewing? Click here to upgrade your Flash player.